Market Poultry Workshop
Date: July 30, 2022
Where: Louis Pearce Pavilion, 555 George Bush Dr. College Station, Texas 77840
Onsite Registration starts at 12:30 pm
Workshop: 12:30 pm -5 pm
This workshop provides an excellent opportunity to “hear the experts” and work alongside Texas’ major poultry judges.
Educational Activities include an in-depth discussion on:
- sanitation and feeding program
- selection and processing methods for broilers, turkeys, and roasters
- learn about raising show poultry
- learn about showing and selecting your birds
- learn from the experts and ask them questions
Also ” hands-on” practice in early culling and selecting, handling your birds during the show, and “putting together” show pens.
$80.00/ a person or family
$35.00 for CEA and Ag Teachers
Onsite or Late Registration $100/per person or family.
Use the link below for the virtual workshop.
For more information please call: 979.845.4318